Windows 10/8/7: The Way to install active directory users computers tools
If you are looking to put in active directory users and Computers tools in your Microsoft windows 10/8/vista/7 then clearly this article will help you. By default, Active Directory tools aren’t available in Windows operating systems. So if you would like to set up, you then manually download this updated remote server administration tools in official Microsoft site.I consider that the below steps helpful for your needs.
Windows 7 — Steps to set up the Active Directory Users and Computers tools
As was previously stated, the Active Directory does not Set up your Windows 7 systems. Given these points, guide the way to add computers and computers tools on your neighborhood as well as users.
Step 1: Initially thing go to the next official Microsoft site link: —
Microsoft download center windows 7 official page
Server administration tools download link
- Step 3: Make sure once You Need to download this bundle
(Note: if you don’t know your system type then go to Start-> right click the”pc” tab and click on properties.)
- Step 4: Select the most directory bundle and Click on the”Next” button.
Type of server administration tools files
- Step 6: After download conclusion, run the installation, and Installed on your system.
Run the admin application exe
- Step 7: During install this package it will reveal the Dialogue box and ask,”would you like to set up the subsequent windows software upgrade” then click on the”Yes” button.
Standalone installer confirmation popup
- Step 8: Hereafter reading those Microsoft terms and Conditions and click”I Accept” button.
Accept terms and condition microsft sw
- Step 9: Once setup is complete, then click the
Turn on”Active Directory Administrative Center” windows Feature in Control Panel:
- Step 10: Move to the windows start menu -> click”Control Panel”
windiws 7 control panel
- Step 11: Press”Programs and Features” option under the “Fix your computer’s settings” display.
Programs and attributes in control panel
- Step 12: In the side window, find the option “Turn Windows attributes on or off” and click that link.
Turn windows attributes on or off link
- Step 13: nonetheless, it will reveal the”Windows Features” popup Screen here.
Windows features conversation box
- Step 14: Scroll the mouse down and to locate”Remote Server Administration Tools.”
Remote server administration tools
Choose the Active Directory Administrative Center option
- Step 15: Next enlarge the following directory”Remote Server Administration Tools > Role Administration Tools > AD DS and AD LDS Tools > AD DS Tools.”
Expand AD DS Tools to be selected by choices
- Measure 16: Additionally, tick the checkbox named”Active Directory Administrative Center.”
Active directory centre option
- Measure 17: Once all finished then click the”OK” button.
Save adjustments for windows feature
Measure 18: System takes to save these changes.
- Step 19: Restart your Windows 7 program once.
Windows 7 restart option
- Step 20: Henceforth go to the windows start menu and type “Active Directory Users and Computers” to be sure that the option is revealing not.
RSAT Installation for Windows 10/8 innovative and 1809 versions
Admittedly, if you are currently using windows 10 some other and variant 1809 Other higher versions, then Microsoft installer can’t support this RSAT installation.because its already there in windows feature. So you can following these measures to turn on this RSAT Active Directory tools.
- Step 2: Next select”settings->programs ->Manage optional Features->Insert feature.”
- Step 3: Find the option named as”RSAT: Active Directory Domain Services and Lightweight Directory Tools.”
- Step 4: Click”Install,” then the machine can take some time To update this new attribute.
- Step 5 this tool will be looked and Belongs into the”Start -> Windows Administrative Tools.”
Windows 10/8 1803 and other variant that is earlier – Measures to
Windows 10/8 systems also do not have this feature So that you can download and install these Active Directory users and computers tools here.
Note: — Active setup allowed for Windows 10 Professional or Enterprise systems.